Sign up to GP online services and you'll be able to use a website or app to:
- book or cancel appointments online with a GP or nurse
- order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
How can I start using GP online services?
Follow these steps to access GP online services:
1. Bring photo ID (passport or driving licence) and proof of address (such as a utility bill) to Reception and us you want to start using our online services.
If you do not have any ID then either a member of staff will have to confirm your identity or you may have to answer questions about personal information in your GP record.
2. Once you have signed up, you will receive a letter with your unique username, password and instructions on how to log in.